Metropolis Servant-leadership Governance Civil Network
- Civil Society Earth Base Autonomic Financial Policy Patch (CEFPP)
Advice : ISEA Foundation
Finance : MobiCoins Investment & Loan Co., Ltd.
Developements : Mobi Friends Industrial Developement Co., Ltd.
- Megalopolis Smart ID ( Mobifriends )
- Electric, solar car (K-pop Motors & Mobi Motors )
- Smart Clean ( Lolus Living )
- Cremation Memorial Park ( Seodae Mountin ) -
- Blockchain Finance ( MobiDollar, ILM ) -
In 2016, an estimated 54.5 per cent of the world’s population lived in urban settlements.By 2030, urban areas are projected to house 60 per cent of people globally and one in every three people will live in cities with at least half a million inhabitants.
Of the 1,692 cities with at least 300,000 inhabitants in 2014, 944 (56 per cent) were at high risk of exposure to at least one of six types of natural disaster (cyclones, floods, droughts, earthquakes, landslides and volcano eruptions), based on evidence on the occurrence of natural disasters over the late twentieth century.* Taken together, cities facing high risk of exposure to a natural disaster were home to 1.4 billion people in 2014.